วันอังคารที่ 12 พฤษภาคม พ.ศ. 2558

3D Printed Hanging, Dawg Sculpture, Black, sculpture 3D printed dog, 3D printing, 3D Printed Hanging Sculpture, Sculpture Hanging





This sculpture 3D printed dog has the amazing capabilities of 3D printing . Piece is made to hang on the wall. Delivered without screws. This product is offered by 3DLT . When you buy a product from us , you do not buy one of thousands , you buy a unique product that has been produced specifically for you. All our products are made with revolutionary 3D printing technology. The age of 3D printing is just beginning and you can experience first hand! Products are printed in a particular type of hard plastic ( Polyamide Nylon SLS ) . This is not the type of plastic you 're probably used to . It is a special type of plastic that is hard and has a matte finish. When you buy a product 3DLT also support the designers who have worked hard to offer you printable 3D product quality !

Alastair Edwards
Good morning. I recently bought this 3D Printed Hanging Sculpture " Dawg " in red. It has been described as being suitable to hang on a wall, like a plaque or taxidermy study fine. In my excitement to purchase such an item , I forgot to read the product dimensions. It was a mistake .

This is the smallest object that I have. It is intended to be representative of a doberman - a pretty big heavy dog ​​with a reputation for sporadic violence and without provocation. Instead , the small piece of plastic I have now placed on my wall with a thumbtack evokes an uncomfortable feeling of castration and wide ridiculous family and friends . It is approximately the size of the leg of a newborn kitten . Its mass is close to zero. You can mount it safely above the entrance to the dollhouse door child and still miss .

It costs me $ 28.17 . If I had pulled this out of a cereal box , I could not be cooled . I am tempted to keep simply because it is such a fun use poor money (I give it an extra star for that reason alone) . If you are looking for a similar way to waste your income, then I highly recommend this product.



3D Printed Hanging, Dawg Sculpture, Black, sculpture 3D printed dog, 3D printing, 3D Printed Hanging Sculpture, Sculpture Hanging, 

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น