วันอังคารที่ 12 พฤษภาคม พ.ศ. 2558

Castor Oil, NOW Solutions Castor Oil, pure castor oil, castor bean, castor oil celebrates, Lose weight



Condition : You need an all-natural emollient. Solution: 100% purecastor oil is extracted by pressing the castor bean communisand is virtually odorless and tasteless. Although it is applicable in many other areas of health , castor oil is considered by many as one of the best natural skin emollients available today. Also known as Palma Christi (the " Palm of Christ" ) , castor oil celebrates a history of use dating back to biblical times. Since then, it has been used therapeutically to help support and soften healthy skin and hair, and is commonly used in some of the nOW ® Solutions the most popular today. formulas of cosmetics and beauty is the next step in the evolution of personal care products . This complete line includes natural anti-aging serums, gels, bath and body products , shampoos and conditioners, oral care , skin care , essential oils and moisturizers. all of which are formulated with functional ingredients worldwide . ® NOW Solutions products avoid chemicals and synthetic ingredients in all of our formulations , to provide a wider range of natural products.

I have not used this oil for long, but I am an instant devotee ! About Me : African American and Native American ; , Kinky curly hair natural ; dry skin prone to acne ; 28 years.

I tried this oil before, when I stopped straightening my hair. I had not done enough knowledge to the needs of my hair at the time, and I tried slathering on nothing . This is a huge fail - it was too thick - no comb became there!

Fast forward two years , I started the oil cleansing method (OCM ) with good results , trying only oil coconut. Meanwhile, I started to read how people like castor oil as for the COM, so I gave it a try . This time , as suggested by others, I mixed 50/50 with a lighter oil to make it spreadable - extra virgin olive oil . The results were magic .

My face instantly fell in love - remove all the dirt, grime , makeup, dry skin, and leaving my face soft and delicious , and karate chop some acne that I had spots. This lead me to try it on my body as a moisturizer. OMG - DELICIOUS SKIN ! Remember, I have legs terribly flaky , dry. Disappeared , said castor oil !

Then I tried it on my frizzy , curly hair - BUTTER ! He made my softer than it has ever been in my life hair. My hair was already in good condition , but there was a minor break whenever I handled conflict or my hair. Not anymore!

The best part about it - there is no fat. I mean NONE! No more stains on clothes , fattest head rests not in the car ... I am in awe ! BUY IT !



Castor Oil, NOW Solutions Castor Oil, pure castor oil, castor bean, castor oil celebrates, Lose weight

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น